Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thank You Card for my Dentist and Assistants

Dear Dr. Guzman, Angelica, and Michelle:

I used to have nightmares about my teeth falling out, which symbolized stress according to some dream interpretation book I read someplace. For me I think it symbolized stress about my teeth falling out, mostly because my teeth were in danger of falling out. But due to too many painful dentist experiments experiences, the reality of dental work was scarier than the nightmares of tooth loss.

Then I started coming to you.

Thanks to your careful hands, reassuring explanations, and prescription drugs, I learned to be much less calmer and less scared. I haven't had a single dental nightmare, awake or asleep, since I started coming to you. Even better, for the first time since I was like, 10, all my teeth are fixed.

Thank you.
Seriously.
Thank you so much.

Sincerely,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment